Pony Platform Game Pony Platform Game

Short but sweet.

Where's Derpy? Where's Derpy?

This was a lot of fun. Some levels were pretty tricky, expecially if you're going for the Lyra achievement as well. All around a solid game.

Wii Menu Emulator Demo Wii Menu Emulator Demo

Not much of a demo

Shouldn't this be on NG Alpha? Arn't you meant to post full gadgets here not demo's???

Also, it doesn't demo anything... it has an "under construction" sign and a link to your website, wtf?

Shitassm responds:

its not complete. just showing it to people.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

lol

Good game. Don't know why everybody hates on just BP though. Accidents happen and they shouldn't have been allowed to drill there in the first place. Poor government regulation, shoddy workmanship, and all the blame gets shifted onto BP? More groups that BP were at fault with this disaster and if any of you care about preventing another one like it from happening again I suggest that the blame gets put where it is due, not just on a single scapegoat.

Zombie Trailer Park Zombie Trailer Park

Fing Mochi

Stupid mochi scoreboard after EVERY level? Really?

Cant we post scores at the end like every other game???

Warzone Extended Warzone Extended

OK I guess

Im rating this as an expansion. Loved the original and wasted many hours playing it.

I honestly didn't notice much added in this version. The one thing that actually caught my attention was the MochiGames upgrade purchase crap. I'd be interested to know roughly how much (if anything) you've made selling upgraded turrets to noobs. I bet its quite a bit since there are a lot of idiots in this world.

Johnny Why Are You Late? Johnny Why Are You Late?

Good

You have to trigger certain dialogs before it will let you open the chest.

Geom Wars Geom Wars

The ads make this unplayable

Yet another game ruined by MochiAds

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Fun

A good balance of (for me) easy campaign and challenging challenges. Beating everything for each weapon gets repetitive though, so it would be nice to see challenges differ by weapon group (pistol, revolver, etc)

Defend Your Inglor Defend Your Inglor

So easy it...

It needs:
1) More enemies
2) Different weapon types (3-way, rockets)
3) Autoblaster that knows how to aim
4) Enemies that move sideways when hit (I know, evil, right?)