Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Fantastic

Fun, light, good music; what's not to love?

I liked the ending btw, but I trust your judgement. Maybe when you swap it out for the "true ending" you can leave this one as an extra or something?

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Professional Quality

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the first 10/10 I've ever given. Nice work. The script writing and animation are perfect as far as I'm concerned.

PaciFISTS PaciFISTS

Good

Yeah, I like my video games nice and violent. Even so, I can see why people don't like violent video games. They DO alter your mental state for up to an hour after playing. Try playing Rainbow Six for 8 hours straight and you'll be peaking around corners before you enter rooms.

Lets face it. If the MILITARY use training sims (aka video games) to train soldiers then there HAS to be something to the video game violence claims. And hey, if zombies or nazis or nazi zombies or headcrabs ever invade the world, I'll be better off thanks to good old video games x3

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

I kind of want to play that game now....

Nice job, dude. Now you have to make the game, lol. I actually think this looks better than L4D2, lmao.

"Let's play" "Let's play"

Kinda reminds me of...

...Bitey's Castle, but without a decent story, or a variety of animations, or lots of interesting sound effects, or... you get my drift?

It's good to emulate our betters, that's how we learn and grow, just don't expect a 10/10 for an imitation.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Niceness

Good job. I was honestly thinking of giving this a 7/10 should you have missed putting Spyro in there, but you didn't :3 It was the one time I was actually happy to have predicted the ending to something, hurray!

My only fault with this movie is that the graphics were a bit inconsistent. It seemed pretty basic at first but it got better and better art-wise as it progressed. I think you blew up that first background too big because the pixels clashed with your animations (which were of far better quality). Nice work though...

TmsT responds:

Yeah, that's the trouble with 3D screenshots - you can't just zoom in on an area for a higher detail shot. You can only move closer, which changes the perspective of the entire image. Of course the nicest way to fix that is to use intermediate shots for each zoom/pan movement but then the SWF would be 150MB instead of 15MB! :D Oh well!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I feel guilty...

...but videogames (some of them) are FUN! They help me destress after a hard day's work. I guess it's like everything in life; too much is bad for you but a little here and there is alright. I know when I was growing up, my folks made me earn time to play videogames and to surf the web by working, doing chores, or practicing piano (which I hated at first but grew to like).

Halo: FTS - Tech Trailer Halo: FTS - Tech Trailer

AWESOME!!!!!

This looks fantastic! Cool art, great music choice, nice effects, perfect timing, and thank you, thank you, thank you, for using the union jack for the English language option :3

All those people whining about subtitles should keep quite. We live in a global society and not everybody on NG is from the US or the UK! Shocking right? There are plenty of good, non-english speaking animators out there, and I think I just found one of them. Stop being ethnocentric and watch the movie!

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Loved it!

That was wicked-A man! 48 hours straight and I'd lose my focus. Props for the story, animation, and sound effects.

Grandma's Waffles Grandma's Waffles

Perfect Handling

Lol. Man, you handled those jokes perfectly! Nice job.